Exploring a local farm.

It's so interesting how kids get focused on different obsessions, isn't it? For Judah it's animals, and specifically farm animals! We don't even have any pets, but he is just all about the cows, goats, sheep, ducks . . . even the little bunnies. He had been begging to visit a farm all week, and so I decided I was going to roll with it. 

We found The Educational Farm at Joppa Hill, which is just five minutes or so from where my in-laws live. We drive by this farm quite a lot, but I never really knew what it was all about! I am so glad we visited- it's quite the treasure trove. 35 acres with trails and farm animals open to the public. Since it's a non-profit and on conservation space, it's free! 






We spent about an hour and a half strolling around, saying "hello" to the animals, and emptying the pebbles out of our Crocs ;) Judah got his farm animal fix (for now). I think we're going to become frequent visitors here!

Comments